Issue n° 31, December 2005
Special Issue on: Road Pricing: is it needed, is it possible, is it inevitable?
Guest editors: Marcucci, E., Niskanen, E., de Palma, A. and Wieland, B.
- Marcucci, E., Niskanen, E., de Palma, A. and Wieland, B. - Introduction, pp. 1-5.
- Glazer, A. and Niskanen, E.- When users of congested roads may view tolls as unjust, pp. 6-14
- Kopp, A. - Fairness, efficiency and the simultaneity of pricing and infrastructure capacity choice, pp. 15-27
- Marcucci, E, Marini, M. and Ticchi, D. - Road pricing as a citizen-candidate game, pp. 28-45
- Lindsey, R. - Recent developments and current policy issues in the US and Canada, pp. 46-66
- de Palma, A., Motamedi, K., Picard, N. and Waddel, P. - A model of residential location choice with endogenous housing prices and traffic for the Paris region, pp. 67-82
- Proost, S., Van der Loo, S., de Palma, A. and Lindsey, R. - A cost-benefit analysis of tunnel investment and tolling alternatives in Antwerp, pp. 83-100
- Ubbels, B. and Verhoef, E. - Behavioural responses to road pricing. Empirical results from a survey among Dutch car owners, pp. 101-117
- < >, B.- The German HGV-Toll, pp. 118-128
Libardo, A. Nocera, S. and Trabucco, D. - A new approach for the freight transportation system in Venice, pp. 129-142